My cat got mercury poisoning from tuna and I almost lost her, she wouldn’t eat or drink and wasn’t going to the bathroom, took her to the vets paid $300 for medication and nothing helped her, she was dying right in front of my eyes and I didn’t know what to do. I decided to try our product the TRUlyPŨR so I forced her to take some once on a Wednesday morning and again on Wednesday night. By the next morning she had started to eat again and finally started to go to the bathroom, she improved everyday and by about 8 days she was back to her loving playful self, drinking lots of TRUlyPŨR water and eating again. This product definitely saved my cats life and she now drinks it daily. Check out the info link below and you will see not only why this is great for our pets but also us and our children as well. Love this product and will never be without it.